Monday, February 2, 2009



Grunt



Hi:This hurts me so much to have to write. Cassie contacted me by text this weekend and she is going to find Grunt a new home. Cassie and Grunt were attached at the hip and all of a sudden, she is willing to give him away. It has nothing to do with Grunt's personality or anything that he has done. He is a huge baby. He weighed in at 102 at 7 months. He is taller than the other pups?????? Somewhere down the line - great grandpa's genes perhaps! Anyway, Grunt has been at the vet's for 2 weeks in a crate boarded and I am trying desperately to find the sweet boy a home. He is housebroken, rides well in a car, walks on a leash, up-to-date on all shots. She is giving him away to a good home, so please, please if you know of anyone that will love him, please contact me asap. If you look on the website, Grunt's pic is listed on past puppies - he is white, docked tail, brindle eye and ear. www.foggymountainkennel.com

2 comments:

agmfan3 said...

How is Grunt with smaller kids and other dogs, I have been looking for a "ol' Southern", I may be interested if he is ok with kids/dogs ... and not too far away.

Dream Bulldog Ranch said...

Sorry he has a home already. I have a one year old female. She is good with other animals and kids, but has been an outside dog. I am sure she would be good inside too, She needs OB work. (She gets excited but then calms down. Contat me directly, lhaaker@earthlink.net